Ultra slim and compact, the new EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is an EOS M series digital camera’s moderate wide-angle lens that’s small and light enough to carry everywhere. Its bright f/2.0 lens aperture works well with the large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance, as well as create beautiful background blur in portraits. An aspheric lens element delivers high resolution and high contrast. For moviemakers, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM utilizes a built-in stepping motor to provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with an EOS M series digital camera. A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9 inches (0.15 meters) allows you to get closer to your subjects.
- Moderate wide-angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a full-frame camera.
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design.
- One aspheric lens element delivers superb image quality.
- Bright f/2.0 lens - combined with the large sensor of an EOS M series digital camera - delivers exceptional low-light performance and beautiful background blur.
- Built-in stepping motor provides smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with Canon EOS M series digital cameras.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 in./0.15m allows you to get close to your subjects.