Go next-level with the lightest, most nimble full-frame f/2.8 standard zoom Nikon’s ever created. The NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 brings brilliant low-light capabilities, vast depth of field control and beautiful bokeh together with a versatile zoom range and compact, rugged design that’s as inspiring for stills as it is for videos.
• Camera compatibility: Compatible with FX and DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless (28mm-75mm on a full frame FX format Z camera), (42mm – 112mm equivalent on a DX format Z camera).
• Lightweight and compact: Nearly 30% lighter than the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S and it’s just 4.8 inches long when retracted. This is a go-to lens for being on-the-go.
• Fast constant aperture of f/2.8 through the entire zoom range: Giving you more control of light, depth of field, range of expression and options for creative storytelling.
• Close focusing: Get as close as 7.5 inches to your subject, filling the frame with the smallest details.
• Optimized for video: Focus breathing is suppressed to maintain a consistent angle-of-view as focus position moves. Use the smooth control ring to make iris adjustments that create a natural shift in brightness. And all the while, the stepping motor is operating in near silence to preserve your audio integrity.